Friday, June 15, 2012

Last minute Father's Day Gift Ideas- great for Grandpa too!

With Father's Day only 2 days away, you may be rushing and stressing to find the perfect gift for your little one to present to their Dad and even Grandfather. Times are tough, so that boat they have been eyeing is out of the question. Why not go the keepsake route?
I made this for my husband from our son, and plan to have it printed and framed. Which I can have done at Walmart all for under $10.00. Great deal! It's going to be something I make for him every Father's Day going forward. 


I used Photobucket.com to add the text and edit the picture. Something like this would also be a nice touch for a birthday party on the food or gift table. 

So relax this Father's Day, enjoy the Dads in your life and reward them with something they can keep for years to come!

~Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment